Tan Culottes

Tuesday 30 December 2014



Blouse: Topshop
Culottes: Miss Selfridge
Sunglasses: Fendi

So here's a little something - colour! Ok, it's not exactly the brightest or even colourfulist (I know that's not a word) of the pigments but it's not black, grey or white hence I believe this to be progress (or a victory in my friend's case). I do like sticking to a fairly monochrome palette, it's easy to pair things with, looks smart most of the time and stands the test of time but occasionally I do like to dip into the pale pinks, tans and camels (it's not that much of a deviation, right?).

As I was attempting to sale shop at the weekend (with not much luck, I just can't be bothered!) I came across these camel/tan beauties in Miss Selfridge - typically new collection but a bargain nonetheless. I've been making a conscious effort to look out for things I can wear to work as well as on the blog/casually which has proven a little more difficult than I thought it would be, I just love my trainers! So on my hunt for blouses and blazers *grumble grumble* these lovely culottes stood out and screamed at me to buy them. I may be laughed out the office come Monday but I'm at least brave enough to give it a go!

What do you think? I can't wait to style them on the blog!

Thanks for reading,

Lucy xx

5 comments:

  1. I think they would suit you really well! :-)

    http://stainsofpaint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post :) I like the ideas.

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely look ! The sunglasses and shoes are so pretty !

    Giveaway, win a So...? Fragrance gift set !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes, the culottes would look great would a chunky knit too!
    Rabia from RepeatPiece

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear Lucy, great set!
    I'm stopping by to wish you a Happy New Year!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground