Afternoon Sun

Tuesday 11 November 2014








Coat: Mango
Blouse: Old
Belt: COS (similar, similar)
Jeans: All Saints

If you live in the South of England you'll know it's been quite a mild couple of months considering the time of year - more like late September than well into November which has played havoc with my plans for a winter wardrobe. Fortunately this Mango coat I'm obsessed with wearing is perfect for the mild weather - just the right weight to keep me happy. Of course, I've been dying to dig out my leather Stuart Weitzman "5050" boots and finally got to bring them back from my parents' house to join their suede twins. They're probably going to make a few more appearances on the blog before the winter's out.

Thanks for reading!

Lucy xx





5 comments:

  1. Gosh, those boots are so beautiful! Such a chic look, as always. It's definitely mild which worries me a little - I'm not ready for the freezing cold!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect coat!! Looking ahmazing, as always :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This coat is looking super pretty !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit, you look stunning :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2014/11/love-peace-joy.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground