NYFW - Alexander Wang SS15

Monday 8 September 2014

Don't hang up those sneakers and mesh sports tops just yet ladies - they've still got life in them yet! Wang has wowed again and given a fresh take on sports lux for yet another season making me wish I'd invested more in this last year.
So what's different? This time around he has added an element of glam - a flash of colour amongst a traditional sea of monochrome with bright heels, vibrant stripes and cinched waists. He's taken the trend to the next level and MY GOD the tailoring - the first couple of looks giving Giorgio a run for his money.
I've selected a few of my favourite runway looks below - which are your favourites and which do you see yourself emulating in SS15?
 












 
Photos: Vogue Magazine

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this trend, so happy to see it's remaining! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blue dress with the geometric shapes!

    -- Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love this collection! that printed bralet and high waisted trousers combo is a killer

    charlotte x
    www.thestylearchive.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree this is great collection!
    anjage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im obsessed! the whole collection was stunning, i especially love looks 1,3, & 4, To die for. xx
    - mikeystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this collection from Alexander Wang! He's one of my favorite designers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every single look is amazing. I would wear every piece!!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground