Liebster Award!

Wednesday 12 June 2013

The lovely Victoria has nominated me for the Liebster Award and so these are the answers to her questions and the questions I am asking those whom I have nominated.
 
 
 

Why did you create your blog? I created my blog because I really like fashion and talking about it! Also, I needed a distraction whilst I was studying for my final exams that didn't require me to leave the house!

How much do you spend for each post? I'm assuming this means time, rather than money. Each post varies! It depends on whether I'm posting about a product or an outfit, usually outfit posts will take a lot longer because I'm never happy with the pictures!

Favourite book? Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. It's an English classic that's been a favourite since school - I've read it several times!

Someone you admire? I really admire Kate Middleton!

Why? I am SO English I know but I really like that way she deals with her new role as a royal.

What does a blog have to have to call your attention? Usually lots of photos! I have a short attention span so am, I hate to admit, a skim reader! So I like posts that are bright and colourful.

Favourite Shop? Topshop!

Dream trip? I road trip around the US or Mexico and Brazil combined into one month.

What would you never post on your blog? Pictures of messy nights out or things that are too personal - no one wants to see or read about that!

What do you like best in the 'blogger' world? For me it has to be the way fashion is interpreted. Magazines tell you what looks good but blogs will tell you why and whether something works or not. I find I get most, if not all, my inspiration from bloggers.

And least? How much time goes into posts! I try and keep up to date as much as I can but sometimes it's not easy coming up with things to post about!

My 11 Random Facts:

1. I am a law student
2. I have two sisters - In fact I'm a triplet!
3. I have size 37.5 feet
4. Olives are my favourite food
5. I was blonde for 5 years before recently changing back to brunette
6. I live on the South Coast of England
7. I currently have tonsillitis!
8. I am 22 next month
9. I have 10 piercings and a tattoo
10. I am not allergic to anything I know of
11. I play classical piano!

My Questions for my nominees:

1. What encouraged you to start your blog?
2. What is your favourite post that you have done?
3. How long have you been blogging for?
4. What is your favourite movie?
5. What is your favourite fashion designer?
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
7. What is your favourite blog?
8. What do you most like about blogging?
9. What is your favourite item of clothing?
10. What is your favourite thing to cook?
11. What is your favourite city?

My Nominees:

 
RULES:
 
1. Each person nominated must list 11 facts about themselves
2. Answer the 11 questions set by your tagger
3. Create your own 11 questions
4. Tag up to 11 up-and-coming bloggers (typically under 300 followers)
5. No tag backs!
 
Don't forget to let your nominees know!

Thank you again!


Lucy xx

10 comments:

  1. Wow, must be pretty cool to be a triplet! I agree with you on Kate!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I always wanted a twin! Haha must be so cool being a triplet! Feel free to check out my new post, we can also follow each other if you would like to :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are a triplet so cool ! Are you all identical ?

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! And wow, it's must be awesome to be a triplet. Do you look alike?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post!! love it
    btw I'm also 22 next month!!

    coloreport.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post my dear, loved your brilliant answers! ^^ Congrats on being nominated, you so deserve it, BRAVO! <333

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!I'm following you on GFC and bloglovin!
    Waiting for you in my blog! :)

    Only a storm in a coffee cup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! you deserve it! thank you so much for nominating me! my respond will follow in the next 2 days, hope this is not too long!

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground