Nails Nails Nails

Sunday 3 March 2013

So I didn't want to do two posts in a row for beauty but seeing as I can't do any outfit posts till next weekend I'll live with it for now.
I thought I'd share with you my new Essie purchase and a couple of my other favourite nail varnishes that I wear ALL THE TIME.
On Thursday I lost my Essie virginity, took the plunge, and invested in 'Tart Deco'. The brushes are a slightly different shape to the ones i'm used to using because they're a little flatter which actually makes it a lot easier to apply. They had some gorgeous colours which I can't wait to buy for Spring, I particularly like some of the green pastels (a good excuse to buy some mint coloured clothes). I think 'Mojito Madness' or 'Mint Candy Apples' might be next on the list.
Tart Deco is a great colour and i'm after matching jewellery to wear with it! It's quite bright and almost close to neon when two coats have been applied (the pictures don't do it justice!). So far minimal chips and I love the shine a good top coat gives it. So if you're wary of trying different brands of polish, i'd recommend you give Essie a try.



My favourite nail varnishes have to be the Le Vernis colours by Chanel. I'm a big fan and my absolutely favourites I cannot live without are 'Quartz' and ' Blue Boy'. Unfortunately I got told that Quartz was being discontinued so if you're a lover like me then stock up! I particularly like 'Peridot' as an evening version of Quartz because it has hints of green and gold (i'll do a post next week on that one because I need to steal mum's one!) and eventually i'll have to invest in my own Peridot. Although the colours for chanel nail varnish are absolutely fantastic make sure you put on two-three coats because they can seem quite fluidy (if that makes sense) and a top coat is a must because they are prone to chipping if you're not careful.




L. x
 

10 comments:

  1. ahh I take it you looked up swatches for mint candy apple then- yay! I love wearing bright colours such as oranges but I also love pastels for spring and summer! Oh, I just thought I'd let you know your post doesn't have a title!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!
    I love them both to be honest, I can't pick a favourite.
    Although I think the second one would suit my skin tone a bit more..


    love them!!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just look great in your profile's picture , love the hair sweetie , amazing colors , cute nails 2 .

    Am following you with GFC , Wanna follow me back & make my day ?

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I'm sooo glad I came across your blog babe,looks great!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the chanel one!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3
    Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that peachy pink! It's pink but not over-the-top - perfect if you don't want your nails to scream girly!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Chanel polish is GORGEOUS!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful nail :) I like Essie ;)


    I'm following you already ! would you like to follow me back? www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground