Introduction

Monday 25 February 2013

Welcome to my new blog! Hopefully within the next couple of weeks i'll have everything up and running with a decent layout and some frequent posts but for now i'll settle for an introduction.
My name's Lucy, i'm a law student from the UK (graduating this year! Fingers crossed) and my blog will feature posts on both fashion and beauty as well as a focus on key trends etc. Most of all i'm writing to enjoy myself! This is a new project for me and something to stop me going mad in the law few months of University!

My contact details:
Instagram: Lucymason91
Twitter:LucyMason91

So I hope you will enjoy reading.

L xx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4848547/?claim=q8dhua45cna">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground